The RET is present in the following index and databases:
- DOAJ incorporates open access journals subjected to peer review processes of its articles after an evaluation process. Profile of RET in DOAJ.
- Latindex Directory and Catalog. 35 criteria. Regional Online Information System for Scientific Journals of Latin America, the Caribbean, Spain and Portugal. Profile in Latindex.
- REDIB. The Ibero-American Network of Innovation and Scientific Knowledge is an initiative of the Spanish Higher Center for Scientific Research and UNIVERSIA. It includes information about journals that go through an evaluation process. Profile in REDIB.
- Dialnet. Portal summaries of Hispanic scientific journals. Profile in DIALNET. The profile update is external and is carried out periodically by the Basque Data Protection Agency.
DATABASES AND DIRECTORIES:
- MIAR. The MIAR database gathers key information for the identification and analysis of journals. It produces its own ICDS index. The current ICDS of the RET is 3.6. Profile in MIAR.
- DULCINEA. It is a database that collects information on the editorial policies of Spanish journals regarding access to their texts and archives, the copyright rights over them and how these can affect their subsequent self-archiving or deposit in institutional or thematic repositories. Profile in Dulcinea.
- Argos. Directory of Journals of the Generalitat Valenciana (Spain): Profile in ARGOS.
- Biblioteca Nacional de España (National Library of Spain). Profile in BNE.
Last update: june 2019.
One click: Main information about the Journal.
- Editorial team and contact.
- Sections policy.
- Instructions to authors and style guidelines.
- External peer review.
- Policies of open access, archive, rights and copyright.
- Indexes and databases.
- Ethical Code, fight against plagiarism and bad practices..
- Registration of authors - If already registered: Entry to the internal area.
- Submission articles.