Open access policies, archive, rights and copyright
Open access, use, reuse and archive.
The Spanish Journal of Transparency is committed to free access and unrestricted use of its information and digital resources. The open access policy is materialized in:
- Free, free and universal access.
- The authors and the journal grant any potential user the right to use, copy or distribute the content in an unlimited and irrevocable manner, with the sole condition of recognizing the authorship.
- The electronic documents corresponding to the content of the Journal are included in digital format to allow free access.
- Published articles can be included in repositories and freely disseminated without restriction (color Romeo Blue).
The contents of the journal are subject to the License Creative Commons Reconocimiento-CompartirIgual 4.0 Internacional License: licencia CC BY SA
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
The LOCKSS system has been enabled so that libraries have permission to collect, save and distribute the archived content of the Spanish Journal of Transparency.
The LOCKSS system offers digital preservation services, in open source, with the aim of providing and permanently preserving access to digital content generated through our publication. In addition, it allows to share digital content in a secure way among the participating libraries.
Additionally, the digital pre-reservation policies that complement the LOCKSS system are the following:
- Physical copies of file security are saved.
- There is a backup in the cloud of the contents of the Journal.
- Access with privileges to the RET platform is restricted and controlled.
- The content manager of the Journal is constantly updated.
One click: Main information about the Journal.
- Editorial team and contact.
- Sections policy.
- Instructions to authors and style guidelines.
- External peer review.
- Policies of open access, archive, rights and copyright.
- Indexes and databases.
- Ethical Code, fight against plagiarism and bad practices..
- Registration of authors - If already registered: Entry to the internal area.
- Submission articles.