Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The Spanish Journal of Transparency is committed to free access and unrestricted use of its information and digital resources. The open access policy is materialized in:
- Free, free and universal access.
- The authors and the Journal grant any potential user the right to use, copy or distribute the content in an unlimited and irrevocable manner, with the sole condition of recognizing the authorship.
- The electronic documents corresponding to the content of the Journal are included in digital format to allow free access.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.